Mary
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Turkey Time
Because the next few days things will be insane in my life, I decided to pop in here to say happy Thanksgiving to anyone who actually reads this. It is going to be a very strange Thanksgiving for me and my family. We will not be having a house full of guest this year. Everyone else has been sick for a couple of weeks and now I have the same thing. Plus I will be working on Thanksgiving which is something else I am not used to. Yes, now that I work in retail I will get to live through Black Friday on the other side of the register. I am thankful for my job though so I suppose I will live through it. But enough about me. I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving fill with all the love and warmth that the holiday season should bring to every home. Also, I hope that we all remember to be thankful for our families and friends and all of the other blessings in our lived. I hope to be back on here with something later in the week but if not I will be back on next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment